House cleansing is essential. Whether you’re moving into a new house or needing to remove negative energy from your current home or apartment, there are several options. Use the one (s) that sound/feel right to you as you read this article.
SIGNS that you may need to do a house cleansing:
- Sinking feeling as you pull into your driveway or enter your house.
- Feeling down, depressed, pessimistic
- Feeling irritable, angry
- “bad luck”
- Sensing a presence that feels negative or hostile
- Pets acting strangely, sluggish or anxious
These can be caused by negative energy which can be in the form of your own negative thoughts and beliefs, angry, envious, jealous or judgmental thoughts or words of others toward you or toward someone in your house, or it can be a negative “spirit”, ghost, entity.
Either way, don’t panic! There are plenty of ways to perform house cleansing to remove negative energy.
** NOTE- Your materials and methods are not as important as your INTENTION. Be clear in what you are wanting to achieve and PRAY during each cleansing. You may do it daily, a few times a week, once a week. See how you feel and do it when you feel negative energy around or put it on a calendar and do regularly.
Here are just a few ways to remove negative energy from your residence:
write my math presentation cialis viagra levitra comparrison buy prednisone fast on line https://greenechamber.org/blog/google-paper/74/ go site gold viagra pill side effects cialis initial dosage where can i find someone to write my college paper https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-us-patent-21883/ http://www.chesszone.org/lib/writing-software-1576.html architectural thesis film city enter site http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/essay-on-professionalism/33/ buying college report papers persuasive essay editing checklist source link https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/writing-a-profile-essay/47/ follow url how to write a bibliography and examples buy sublingual viagra on the internet here cialis 5 mg daily http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/english-coursework-help-gcse/21/ useful phrases for thesis buy viagra in chicago essays about healthy eating enter https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/side-effects-to-viagra/63/ see url see source site buying viagra off craigslist 1) “SMUDGING With INCENSE-
You may use sage (white sage is best), cedar, frankincense, myrrh or palo santo (holy wood) There are others (google for more) but these are sufficient.
You may use one or mix them. You may buy them in stick incense form or loose. You may be able to find sage and cedar outside, growing. If you buy or find loose, purchase charcoals for incense. See instructions and safety precautions for burning incense on charcoal on package.
You can buy any of these online or at a local “new age” shop and at some natural food markets.
There are various techniques for “smudging” with incense. Google and choose the one that works for you. Be sure to pray while smudging.
2) SALT – some recommend sea salt. May be used to remove negative energy in the home buy adding to water in a spray bottle. Shake well and spray each room, walls, floors, window, doors, ceiling and yourself. I spray myself daily, about 6 inches above my head, then my heart, then my back, bending forward. I say “I am cleansed, purified, sanctified, blessed and protected in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.
There are various methods and recipes regarding amounts of salt. Also, there are many cleansing and protection prayers. Again, google and choose what feels right to you.
See also dry method, where you sprinkle dry salt around. Be sure to vacuum or sweep and bury outdoors all the salt after the process is complete. Throw out vacuum bag also.
A SALT BATH 2-3 times per week is also very helpful. 1-2 lbs salt to a full bathtub. This can get pricey if using sea salt. I use regular salt for this reason. Pray for protection as you bathe, then relax. Soak 20-30 minutes. I cover ears and lay underwater for at least half that time. I also pray that everything harmful, everything that’s not for my highest good is absorbed by the salt. Then I let water down and ** NOTE- be sure to SHOWER to wash all the salt and negative energy off. ** Pray and imagine it going down the drain.
If you don’t have time for a bath, you may keep a jar of salt in the shower and rub it on and leave it a few minutes before rinsing. This is not as effective but will work to some degree.
3) GARLIC – Tie heads of garlic together and hang on outside of each door or just to side of door. You may also hang a head or a few heads tied together in each room. Pray for protection (choose one from online or a book that feels good to you as you hang the garlic.
4) HOLY WATER– This may be gotten for free in Catholic churches or purchased online. Bring a jar or bottle and fill at dispenser that is typically somewhere near front entrance of the chapel, inside. Apply with fingers to walls windows, doors and yourself. When using on yourself, typically you would do the sign of the cross on yourself. See youtube for blessing yourself w/holy water. See prayers for banishing evil, for protection, etc online and choose the ones that feel right to you. You may ask a priest for advice on which prayer to use also.
5) PRAYER CANDLES– Buy online or at stores. Avoid dollar stores as they tend to use cheap wick material that doesn’t burn right. Place on a pot, pan , stone ashtray etc in case the glass breaks. These candles are made to withstand the heat of the flame but don’t take chances. White candles are best. For protection, choose one with a picture of Jesus, Archangel Michael, St Benedictine, a guardian angel or plain white if you prefer. Pray for to remove negative energy form yourself, family, pets, roommates and the home and property as you light the candle. Do not blow it out when you go to sleep or leave the house. Let it burn til its burned out. Most go for 7 days but you may find it burns faster. You may do 7 days or a few cycles. See google and see what sounds/feels right for you.
Any cleansing ritual, in my opinion, should include invoking Archangel Michael for protection 1-3 times per day. See “Invoke Archangel Michael” online and choose what rings true for you. You may also tweek these to make them more personal.
I always say his name 3 times, “Archangel Michael, Michael, Michael, I invoke you in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Then I continue. I always end with ” thank you Michael, so be it, so it is, in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, it is done.”
Relax and trust that you are safe. God Bless You and keep you. If you would like to know more about house cleansing and receive more personalized tips, please contact Psychic Readings & Healing.